Last day in Bangkok

My last days in Bangkok were much better than the first ones. I had better accommodation and a better set of traveling friends.
  Great group of travelers.
The accommodation is still going from what I know (2019) so it might be worth looking up if you are after some cheap wholesome accommodation - the Apple Guest House.
I really struck it lucky here as the owner was turning 60 and put on a party. The preparations were in full swing and we were all invited. 
  Party preparations.
Before the festivity, the monks came, blessed the event or the birthday boy (anyone's guess, for those who do not speak the language). The monks then had their meal, and left soon after. Then the party was on.
  monks at dinner.
I took an opportunity to do a little bit shopping and sightseeing. Good finish to a great holiday.
Religious art.

Blog Indexes:

Comments